Amy M. Orsi has been an attorney with the firm since 2002 and became a partner in 2009. She received her B.A. from the State University of New York at Buffalo in Legal Studies in 1998 and her J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2002.
Ms. Orsi is admitted to practice in Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. She is a member of the Baltimore City Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Ms. Orsi is also an active member of the Maryland Association for Justice (formerly known as the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association) and has been on the Board of Governors since 2009. She has served on and co-chaired various committees within the organization, including co-chair of the Auto Negligence Section from 2011-2014, and is a member of the Auto Negligence Section and Medical Negligence Section.
In addition to her professional associations, Ms. Orsi is also a trained presenter for EndDD.Org (End Distracted Driving), a national campaign presented to students and drivers all over the country to provide a personalized, interactive presentation about the dangers of distracted driving.
Areas of Practice
- Serious personal injury
- Automobile injury claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Drunk driving victim claims
- Tractor-trailer injury claims
- Motorcycle injury claims
- Premise liability claims
- Medical, legal and other professional malpractice
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- General litigation in all state and federal courts
- Maryland, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2004
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, MD, 2002
- B.A., SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, 1998
- “Using Written Discovery in Auto Negligence Cases”, Maryland Association for Justice, November, 2010.
- Co-Moderator for Maryland Association for Justice’s Auto Negligence Seminars, November, 2011 – 2013.
Honors and awards
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers
Professional associations and memberships
- Maryland Association for Justice, 2003 – present
- Baltimore City Bar Association, 2003 – present
- American Association for Justice, 2003 – present